These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Eligibility: The promotion is open to UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, C&C Group, its agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Promotional Period: The promotion will end on Monday 8th October at 23.59. The registration period will be open from 09.00 Monday 20th August 2018 and will end at 23.59 on Friday 14th September 2018.
3. To Enter: Please register at www.heverlee.com/dekampioen no later than 23.59 Friday 14th September 2018. There are three stages in order to collect points. The two participants with the most points will win an all-expenses paid trip to Leuven, Belgium in October.
a. Following registration, up to 100 outlets will be selected to participate in Heverlee De Kampioen. The selection will be made on a first come, first served basis.
b. The 100 outlets selected will be sent a Heverlee De Kampioen kit, comprising branded glassware, De Kampioen instructions, hints and tips and a selection of point of sale.
c. In order to progress to the next stage of De Kampioen, the participant will be invited to attend a Bartender’s session, where they will enjoy a session with the Heverlee Brand Ambassador. They will learn how to skim a pint of Heverlee and the brand history, plus important information about the quality of the product.
d. At the end of the Bartender’s session, there will be another quiz, the completion of which will earn the participant additional points.
e. The final stage to collect points is based on social media participation. Post Bartender’s session, the participants will be marked on their entry via the Heverlee Instagram page. They are requested to upload a video or photograph of the skimming of the pint using the hashtag #Heverleebeer
f. The two participants with the highest number of points and quality of entry will win a trip to Leuven, Belgium. The Promoter’s decision on who has one the most points is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. A two day trip to Belgium. Inclusive of travel, accommodation, all meals, entertainment and transfers. The trip will take place between Monday 11th - Wednesday 14th November 2018.
5. There is one prize to be won per outlet, and if there is more than one person from an outlet in the top three points scored, then only the top scoring person from that outlet will be a winner. The prizes are non-transferable, must not be offered for resale, and cannot be postponed to a later date.
6. The winners of the Heverlee Trip will be the top two point scorers from different outlets taking part in De Kampioen Trade Programme. The Promoter’s decision on who has one the most points is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Winner selection will take place in the week following the final Bartender session based on points allocated per participant. The winners will be notified via the Brand Ambassador and in the event a claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 7 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to withdraw prize entitlement and/or award the prize to the to the next highest point scorer in the Heverlee De Kampioen Trade Programme, selected at the same time as the original.
8. The trip will take place between Monday 11th - Wednesday 14th November 2018. The winners will be flying from Glasgow and returning to Edinburgh. The Promoter will arrange travel from respective home addresses to and from the airports.
9. Winners will be expected to provide full name and passport details in order to enable the travel and accommodation to be booked.
10. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant.
11. In particular the Promoter does not assume any responsibility, liability, loss, or damage sustained as a result of or in connection with this promotion:
a. for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, and communications failure or otherwise;
b. where there is no breach of any legal duty of care owed to the participant;
c. where any loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of breach of any such duty of care;
d. where any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
e. for business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable and to substitute the prize with one of equivalent or greater value. The prize or its alternative must be accepted as offered. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part in connection with this promotion.
13. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to award the prize to the winning entrant.
14. By completing and submitting the information requested for participation in the promotion, participants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purposes of this promotion. The Promoter may disclose participants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with participants. If a participant has so elected, participants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotion and marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the participant via electronic messaging.
15. By participating in this promotion, individuals will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them and by any other promotional material.
16. The full name and counties of the prize winners can be obtained from the Promoter.
17. The winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity, at the option of the Promoter, with no further recompense.
18. Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and delivery of the prizes.
19. The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of Scotland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
21. This Promotion is administered by Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Ltd, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
Promoter: Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Ltd, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.